View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #129
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin View Post
Maybe my math is trash, but if it's a two year deal with 4 mil. guaranteed that would mean he's getting 2 mil. a yr. how does those QB's salaries work to 25% less than what Fitz will get? If he manages to get the 3.75 with all the bonuses wouldn't that mean he exceeded expectations?
He might have gotten a $2M signing bonus with a $2M salary for 2014, giving him a $3M cap hit for 2014. There will be $1M dead money on next season & he'll probably stand to make $3M in salary, roster bonus, & incentives for a $4M cap hit, if he's on the team.

Notice the word "might" kind of like the words "I bet" means I'm looking in my pumpkin crystal ball, so don't get your panties in a wad... it's just speculation, not like I slapped yer mama or nothing.