View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #128
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we didn't sign Fitz to a two year deal, he'd be right with those guys next season. & if Dutchrudder would have raised the bar a bit in his chart, Fitzpatrick would have been on the list at $1.5M...... if the first year is for just 50% of the total value (which I'm sure it's not), we just gave him a 130% raise for what?

To make sure we're not stuck with..... Vick?
See, I was all bummed out but that's just because I didn't see the bright side. Thanks for opening my eyes TK! When you put it that way it's actually.... no, wait it's just as bad. Maybe worse. Crap.