View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #127
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Other than Grossman and Flynn, none of those guys will be in the league next year. If "our purposes" are to remain the worst team in the league, OK. Otherwise, I think Fitz was the right way to go. I would have preferred spending a little more on Cassell, but it's not that big of a deal.
If we didn't sign Fitz to a two year deal, he'd be right with those guys next season. & if Dutchrudder would have raised the bar a bit in his chart, Fitzpatrick would have been on the list at $1.5M...... if the first year is for just 50% of the total value (which I'm sure it's not), we just gave him a 130% raise for what?

To make sure we're not stuck with..... Vick?