View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014   #116
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
At this point, I'd say he's easily the best QB on our roster, which is not saying much, but I believe he's as good fit for whatever system OB wants to put into place.
He is an OK placeholder. If the prices were equal and fan opinion is disregarded I think it is debatable he is better than Schaub as is - both high end backups who can start a few games if needed. If Schaub regained even first three quarters of 2012 performance it isn't close.