View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014   #108
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My problem is that they just gave him 4 million of our future capspace. I don't mind the player, but what does Fitzpatrick give you that a minimum salary Case Keenum doesn't? Experience? Is that it? You could sign a number of older vets for minimum deals and save ~3.5 million. I don't even like Keenum much, but I don't think Fitz gives us a considerably better chance of winning games over him. Certainly not 4 million dollars worth.
That's where I am. We could have signed Brandon Spikes and Brandon Browner for that money and rolled with Keenum.