View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014   #100
texan_joe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan_joe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Assuming Schaub is not gonna be on the roster, Fitzpatrick will be the best QB on the roster. I would love for them to take Bridgewater, but I think the #1 spot is Clowney's to lose. I think as an organization the Texas pretty much know next season is a transition year and they'll take a QB next season, be it Winston, Mariota, Hundley or whoever.
If they don't take Bridgewater, the only other quarterback I would like to see them take a run at is Aaron Murray in the 3rd.
texan_joe is offline   Reply With Quote