View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014   #2
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

I like pretty much the opposite of what everyone likes. I like 610 - the morning show, the 10-2 show, don't care for the afternoon show since josh left. Would rather listen to Charlie as long as he's talking about topics I care about. I like the afternoon show on 610 when Travis is there and I think they have dipped in ratings since josh left because They are adding Ted Johnson to the show and adding an extra hour.

I like the evening show. I like b straw too so I think it'll be a good listen. I like most of 610 except their afternoon show since josh left. Not a fan of Koch and Kalu. I mean...they are ok, but I can't listen to them daily.

My take on sports radio is maybe different from a lot of people because I have the radio on in my ear almost all day. When I'm getting read, on my way to work, at work, on my wY home, sometimes in the evenings. I listen to a lot of sports talk radio. Mainly 610.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote