View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014   #95
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
If I were to guess I think this means Fitzpatrick is the starter for a year or two and Clowney is chosen with the #1 pick. Meanwhile, they either draft a QB in the 2nd-4th to groom as Fitzpatrick's replacement or pick someone in 2015. I'm okay with that I think. Watt and Clowney on the d-line would be scary good.
I'm thinking he's one more starting QB for Keenum to beat out of a job. He already took Schaub's job, taking it from a second veteran QB will legitimize him as the one true Texans starter.