View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014   #130
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
A. With the new rookie wage scale I think you can afford to take the best player period.
It definitely made the dynamics of taking a non-QB easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
At this point I am more on board with taking Clowney (if there are no trade options).

While I am afraid he might turn out to be a Mario Williams (work ethic wise), he has a lot more potential that MW ever did. Also I think JJ Watt might push him to work hard.
If we did draft him, I'd be hanging my hat on that hope.