View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014   #124
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Funny how opinions change over time.

I was saying that a couple of months ago and nobody (or very few) agreed. Now it's a pretty common, or even popular, idea.

A few years ago, nobody would touch a LB at #1. With the new rookie wage scale I think you can afford to take the best player period.
Well, to be fair, you are usually ahead of the pack with prospects, especially smaller school guys. A couple of months ago the only thing I knew about him was his name and his position.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote