View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014   #66
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 23098 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you sign off on keeping Matt Schaub if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
How you doing handswarmer?

I've got to ask, because I'm far to lazy to actually find out for myself, what is the scuttlebutt about Kubiak's signing now that it's been a while? What do yall think he will do for you? Was this a good thing for yall? thanks.
I have been well, thank you for asking. Lots of snow up here this year so I was pretty busy plowing= made some serious coinage...LOL

Kubiak has kept a real low profile; hasn't been seen in the media since his introductory press conference. But I think he is pretty excited to work with Torrey Smith, Steve Smith from the Panthers, Dennis Pitta, Ray Rice and Joe Flacco. it will be interesting to see what sort of offense develops.

I posted a thread about Owen Daniels and it got moved because he is no longer a Texan...no biggie.

I am looking forward to our season.

But I do believe that Schaub is better than Sanchez...any day of the week.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote