View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I stole this from one of TK's posts in the keep Schaub or not poll thread because I thought this link belonged here in the New Schemes discussion

There's a pretty insightful video imbedded in this article where O'Brien himself is conducting a coaching clinic where he covers OB options in an empty backfield formation.

It's definitely worth a look

If this link has been posted in this thread already, my apologies for missing it.
Not that I'm complaining, I don't think enough people have seen it either, but I originally put it in this thread, Page 2 post 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I didn't see any direct reference to it in this thread, so I thought I'd put this here. If it's somewhere else (being that it was posted March 6) I apologize.