View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014   #61
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

I stole this from one of TK's posts in the keep Schaub or not poll thread because I thought this link belonged here in the New Schemes discussion

Quote:
....look at the concepts OB talks about in his clinics you'll see it's very similar to what Schaub was doing under Kubiak. Granted, getting a QB familiar with OB & the system he ran/runs would have been ideal... Matt Cassel, Ryan Mallet, Brian Hoyer..... but it makes no sense to do it on anyone else's terms than ours, when we've got the next best thing (Schaub).
There's a pretty insightful video imbedded in this article where O'Brien himself is conducting a coaching clinic where he covers OB options in an empty backfield formation.

It's definitely worth a look

If this link has been posted in this thread already, my apologies for missing it.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote