Originally Posted by infantrycak
You like to only use portions of the facts.
1) the Texans were already a ZBS team when Gibbs got here but were not utilizing the cut block.
2) it didn't take two years for Gibbs to teach it. It took two years for the Texans to find a competent and healthy RB to run behind the OL.
3) you have no idea how extensive any changes may be to the running schemes.
1. Sherman tried to use a variation of ZBS but also he tried to incorporate a power run game. Neither of which were very successful.
2. No it does. Gibbs and the OL he has coached are on record as saying it takes two years to become comfortable in Gibbs system and learrning all the different blocking assignments.
3. There will be changes
4. Once again you're venturing into a conversation where you probably shouldn't.