View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #2139
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Kinda cool. He looked good... not too thin. If you told me he weighed 214, I wouldn't have known the difference.

I'd have liked to have seen the unedited version. I want to see him throw the out routes, the deep outs, the 9, the fade..... from the pocket. Not a lot of those routes on youtube, or any other "film".... If y'all have seen them, let me know.

In that highlight, there was a couple of out routes that he threw well, with plenty of zip... on a rope.