View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #123
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
Maybe it's a two year plan. I don't know but I am a little surprised so far.
I think this is likely a 2-3 year plan , much of it depending upon what they do with the QB position.

No sense spending big bucks in FA if you don't have a QB who can at the very least protect the ball and limit mistakes.

Right now , I think they locate a QB this season , allow him to settle in and develop while clearing the cap for the 2015 offseason to make some significant moves. What those moves ultimately are will depend upon what they have at QB , a play maker or a caretaker.

Woohoo , post #30K (wasted)

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote