View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #111
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Does anyone that writes at Bleacher Report have any credence? Just askin'
Yes, but you have to learn the players because there are still fools on there. The model is built to weed out the b.s. over time. Just has that annoying page clicks thingy.

Greg Gabriel is a highly experienced, respected scout...
Quote:
Started my scouting career with the Buffalo Bills in 1981 as a part time scout. Became an are scout for National Football Scouting in 1984 and worked with them through the 1984 football season. I then joined the New York Giants as an area scout in January 1985. I was with the Giants through the 2001 NFL Draft and then became Director of College Scouting for the Chicago Bears. I held that position for 9 years and retired after the 2010 Draft. During my time in Chicago we were able to draft 9 Pro Bowl players and win 3 Division Championships as well as 1 conference Championship. Since retiring I have consulted for NFL teams including the Philadelphia Eagles for the 2012 season and 2013 Draft. I also write for the Nationalfootballpost.com on the NFL Draft and NFL in general.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote