View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #234
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I was forced to register for this forum w/ my work email because it didn't allow me to use my hotmail or gmail and I have no intention of these things going to my work email, sorry.

I tried to change my email just now and it still won't allow me to use either my hotmail or my gmail addresses.
I actually have the exact same problem, so I can't get emails. The email I used back in the day was a university email that no longer exists and I can't change to my gmail.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote