View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #230
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Just gonna throw this out there.....

IMO, we should give MistaRed an extra hour or two. We weren't supposed to start until this morning but we got 4 picks out of the way last night. How's the guy supposed to know that he started the day on the clock? He probably wasn't expecting to be on the clock until around noon at the earliest.
True, but I checked last activity times last night and he was on the clock when he was online, so he needed only to check. That means he was online on two different occassions when he was on the clock. It's a bit annoying to have this happen so early. Anyway, I will not vote on group pick because Tampa is coming up 2 picks later and I am biased.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote