View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #228
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

I think there is NO chance it's Manziel. This pick is Watkins or Matthews all day. Coupled with the fact that Donald Penn left without a contract after Saffold's $42.5 MM deal fell through I gotta believe LT is a pressing issue for the Raiders.

Giving him Manziel right there (all obviously just my opinion) will really throw off this mock the way that Michael Irvin threw off the NFL Network mock draft by taking Geno #1 after Mike Mayock repeatedly telling him not to do it.

Once again, we should probably just have a voting area with a simple button click. I could see my response possibly causing debate which isn't really the intention here.

EDIT: If they had ANY faith in Menelik Watson, I assure you they wouldn't have inked an injured Saffold to a $42.5 MM deal before the failed physical. And Clowney was drafted at #3.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote