View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #80
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate has cleaned out his locker

I think Tate got a rude awakening as a FA. It's nuts how much the NFL RB position has dropped in value over the recent years. Yet, still get plenty of touches throughout the season. Going by his tweets and comments I think he was expecting a bigger payday. Imo, that's why he stayed unsigned in Cleveland so long. Trying to milk as much $ as possible.

Hope he does well

I think the deal we gave Foster was kind of high for the RB position these days. Which I'd still be cool with if he returns to 2011 form