View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #216
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Just gonna throw this out there.....

IMO, we should give MistaRed an extra hour or two. We weren't supposed to start until this morning but we got 4 picks out of the way last night. How's the guy supposed to know that he started the day on the clock? He probably wasn't expecting to be on the clock until around noon at the earliest.
I agree here.

Guys, I just wanted to throw this out there too. I really appreciate being included in this last year for the first time, and again this year. This forum is definitely a community I feel attached to and I really looked forward to this after last year. Thank you guys for all being so awesome. Even those who I tend to disagree with about the state and the future of the Texans (Texian, I'm looking at you), I appreciate the well thought out logic behind the arguments and how everyone can mostly keep it civil.

/emotional outburst

Now, stop drafting all the people I want!
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote