View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #2052
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Bridgewater weighed in at 208. Lost his weight that he put on for the Combine.
Which raises the question again...

He knows his weight has been an issue, did he think 208 would satisfy his critics?
Being one of his critics, I'm not worried about it. I think it's thin, but not "We can't possibly put him on the field" thin. If he thought this would satisfy & wanted us to see a "true" playing weight... I'm not worried.
If I thought he took salt pills & drank a bunch of water to get to 214 at the combine, then did the same thing here & only came up to 208, his draft stock takes a big hit.
I'll repeat, so that no one thinks I've got it out for TeddyB. I think 208~210 is probably his natural playing weight. I said that when he weighed in at 214 at the combine. This does not affect his draft stock in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Looks his his official 40 yard dash will be in the 4.8s.
Is it an "official" 40 if he didn't run at the combine?