View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #211
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I agree. I personally think Hawkins is not long for the NFL. He's blazing fast, but 5'7" WRs gotta be more than fast to have a long life in the NFL. Browns totally overspent on him and I think he's going to suck, especially in their offense, but whatever.

The pick is saucy, I like it. I personally thought they'd go w/ Sammy "Speed Kills" Watkins right there, but I can't hate the pick. Good stuff so far.
Eh... Franchise QB > WR. This draft is too deep at WR to worry about getting one at #4. I'll probably get one later in the draft.