View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014   #210
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't know why the Browns want Hawkins though, it's a lot of money to spend on a guy who wasn't that good in his one year of being a 2nd/3rd option at WR. I'd rather get a guy in this draft in the 3rd or 4th for 600k a year, than spend 3m a year on Hawkins.
I agree. I personally think Hawkins is not long for the NFL. He's blazing fast, but 5'7" WRs gotta be more than fast to have a long life in the NFL. Browns totally overspent on him and I think he's going to suck, especially in their offense, but whatever.

The pick is saucy, I like it. I personally thought they'd go w/ Sammy "Speed Kills" Watkins right there, but I can't hate the pick. Good stuff so far.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote