View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #209
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I thought the Bengals were going to match Hawkins.
The Bengals have AJ Green and Marvin Jones (a guy who I recall you were very high on back in 2012). They don't need Hawkins, they can find a capable #3 WR in the draft, or somewhere. Plus, the Bengals are one of the cheapest franchises in the league, so it's unlikely they will match for that reason alone.

I don't know why the Browns want Hawkins though, it's a lot of money to spend on a guy who wasn't that good in his one year of being a 2nd/3rd option at WR. I'd rather get a guy in this draft in the 3rd or 4th for 600k a year, than spend 3m a year on Hawkins.