View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #206
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Eh, dunno yet, depends on how the draft falls, and if I feel he will be adequately protected. I'd rather give Hoyer a few starts before sending Bortles out there, but I just don't see any way Hoyer beats out Bortles in camp.
Hoyer was pretty good last yr. I could actually see Hoyer starting most of the yr. Gordon will make most QB's look good. Who you going to add opposite of Gordon? LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote