View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey aj, I agree with you on the effort. No doubt about it they were as flat as I've seen them play since the Bengals game in 2002. That was a completely lackluster effort and you wouldn't have known that anyone was fighting for a job from that performance. And I agree that this lack of effort was the reason Capers blew on them. They deserved it.

Now if they had lost 28-10, 21-7, or even 24-17 I'd have no problem with that. Honestly I don't really care about them losing a preseason game. It's unimportant. It's how they played in that loss that I have a problem with. I think that's the same with most of us.