View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #106
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
But why do you think Hilton would have suffered the same injury? Or that he couldn't have beaten out keyshawn? He wouldn't have needed that extra time from having a year off
He might have beaten out Keyshawn, but he wasn't going to beat out Walter. I don't think Kubiak would have given him the opportunities. But TPN has a good point, Martin had plenty of opportunities to make plays. If Hilton would have got those opportunities he'd have been a star. But we still would have stuck to our two TE sets, with KW as WR2

I don't think he would have suffered the same injury, just throwing it out there because that's what stopped Posey. An unrelated injury that could have happened to anyone. I don't think we can hold it against Rick Smith that Posey was injured & Hilton was not.