View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #191
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Having gone back and watched more videos specifically on his arm, he looks to me like a QB who is choosing his loft for the situation rather than a QB with an "acceptable" arm who is lofting the ball to make the distance.
I agree.

I think it's very lame that these top guys choose to sit out of the combine because they have more to lose than gain (I get it though, it's a business, blah blah). With that said I think he could have shown some people his arm is just fine.

I believe his completion % would have been substantially worse if he could ONLY lob balls up because of this inferior or sketch arm some claim. It's pretty clear (IMO) he picks and chooses when and how to make his throws.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote