View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #187
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
With the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select... Shlake Shortles. Siiikkeee. They take my man Teddy Bridgewater. Look at the 100 pages in the TB thread if you want an explanation on this one.
Good pick, he was #1 on my board.

I forgot to mention prior to the draft starting, I would really appreciate it if people can format their picks like this:

Name - POS - School - Conference (abbreviated)

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville - AAC

It allows me to copy/paste it into the draft spreadsheet easily, so we can get some stats on our picks and see who has been picked.

Spreadsheet is HERE