View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
One of the big things I remember hearing (although I don't recall where I read it) was Smith doing a "See, I told you so" about the WRs that were drafted two years ago. Smith didn't want Posey, he wanted TY Hilton and he got over-ruled.
Well that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Hilton would still have been at least 3rd on our depth chart, maybe even 4th. I remember a lot of excitement around Keyshawn Martin picking up the play-book really quick, & being a pro.

Then it could have very well have been Hilton who blew his Achilles out in the last game of the season.

We still would have drafted DeAndre, Keyshawn would still be our #3... & Hilton would still be "potential" right now.