View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #96
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
McNair is in the draft room every draft and knows how the decision making goes. He knows who had the final say on each pick. And he fired those he thought responsible, the coaches.

Now if you say that makes Smith little more than a figurehead who does contracts and tries to make some draft day trades. No argument from me.

Edit: as for the rest of your post, that just shows we ARE rebuilding. I don't disagree with that either.
I think one of the things that has been frustrating for fans is that we have not known for sure who is responsible. My understanding is that Kubiak had final say of player decisions, but did he merely use that as veto power or did he tell Smith what to do more than not.