View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #159
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

The more I watch Bridgewater, the more I like him. I'm serious when I say he's probably the most NFL ready prospect in this draft. He can make all the throws and he's fearless in throwing into tight windows. Bridgewater is an effective runner in that he runs with a purpose. Which is to keep the play alive and move the chains.

I mentioned in the Bortles thread that I liked Blake because he's a battler. He is. Watch Bridgewater in the UConn game when he was a soph. He and the team struggled all day. But came up with a 92 yard drive at the end of regulation to tie the score. Was carried off the field with a knee injury in the 1st ot. Came back in the 2nd ot with a td pass to tie the score. It didn't have a happy ending, but that game showed a lot to me of Bridgewater's character.