View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014   #27
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Wilfork wants out of NE

i have absolutely loved wilfork since he came into the league, and he was my second choice in the draft behind trading up for sean taylor. along with mount washington a bit earlier and casey hampton, wilfork's been one of the most dominant nose tackles of this generation. he'd be perfect for what we want to do on defense.

HOWEVER

CND says no, so ... NO. cnd doesnt miss often (if at all), and even i can see where that achilles will become a constant issue.