View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #79
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391709 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Are these numbers for the whole season?
The stats were overall and my statement was overall. I'll go further though and say Brown and Brooks improved as the season went on so Keenum had better protection from them. In any event, I think the assertion the OL protected Schaub better is incorrect.

In Keenum's first start he was sacked 5 times.

In the two split games I am not sure of the point because Schaub came in to run a faster paced offense to catch up so yes he was in shotgun almost the whole time but then again the D had their ears pinned back as well. But anyway...

Jaguars Keenum shotgun 21/29 72.5% sacked 2, Schaub sacked 0.
Oakland Keenum shotgun 18/24 75% sacked 1, Schaub sacked 2.