View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #78
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Not sure what you mean in not saying there's an advantage with someone at management level who knows what O'Brien is looking for vs Smith.
Maybe I phrased it poorly but that's exactly what I meant. There would have been a definite advantage to hiring a new GM if he had previously worked with O'Brien to know what sort of players he (O'Brien) liked. My guess is that there wasn't a guy with that background available when they were looking. So Rick Smith got to stay.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote