View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #76
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Schaub was under center for 39.7% of attempts.
Keenum was under center for 24.5% of attempts.
Are these numbers for the whole season? I would like to see the numbers for just the last four games of the season - the last two games started by Keenum and the final two games of the season started by Schaub.

Keenum's last games was when I asked myself the question, why wasn't Keenum operating out of the shotgun more to counter the blitz; this was also when I had the thought that it seemed Keenum was playing a different game from his earlier ones.

And when Schaub started the final two games was when I thought I noticed he was operating almost exclusively from the shotgun. Certainly this was true for the several consecutive series when this thought hit me.

(edit) It just now occurred to me that these four games were after Kubiak was fired. I wish I had recorded these games.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote