View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #74
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

I don't think we're rebuilding. Most people should realize that last year's failures were pretty flukey. We had terrible coaching and QB/OL play but lost so many games by 7 or less. Losing close games is mostly a preparation/execution issue, and execution can be fixed with new coaching. Well, hopefully. Not to mention all the injuries again. Depth was terrible, and if you're hell-bent on three straight years of catastrophic injuries, you better ****ing have good depth.

The team made the playoffs two years straight before then. I don't think the bottom fell out just like that and oh no, we just have to rebuild again. That just makes no sense. I think it was just fluke failure. Atlanta too.

Both teams will be fine. I expect us to contend for the South if we can find some semblance of luck in the health department.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote