View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #152
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

The biggest hole on this team is RT. I want Robinson but I would still be pretty happy with Matthews. None of the qbs separate themselves enough from each other and none seem worthy of a number 1 pick and maybe not even top 10 pick. Wr just seems like a waste of a number 1 pick with such glaring needs at other positions. Clowney would be ok now since the departure of Smith and Mitchell but he kind of scares me even though he has all the measurable. Heart is the ? on him. Drafting OT will help whatever qb OB puts out on the field. OL was awful last year. Lets fix it and draft a qb (Jimmy Garoppolo, Zach Mettenberger, or A.J. McCarron) in the 2nd. I would go all defense after that except I would draft OG somewhere from round 4-6.

So basically I am saying with the 1st round pick the Texans need to go with a big ugly. Offense or defense. Robinson looks like he is our best sure thing in that department. Trading down is another option but less likely. If the Texans absolutely are bent on getting a qb with the 1st pick then I hope it is Manziel.

Last edited by bckey; 03-16-2014 at 10:12 AM.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote