View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #73
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but Kubiak had Keenum working from under center (this was after he came back from his mini-stroke) and Keenum was under constant pressure from the blitz. When Kubiak made the decision to replace Keenum and brought Schaub back in, he had Schaub working from the pistol or shotgun formation, which has an advantage in reacting to the blitz.
Schaub was under center for 39.7% of attempts.
Keenum was under center for 24.5% of attempts.