View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #72
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
...It's amazing because it didn't happen. The difference was Schaub was better at seeing the D and getting rid of the ball...
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but Kubiak had Keenum working from under center (this was after he came back from his mini-stroke) and Keenum was under constant pressure from the blitz. When Kubiak made the decision to replace Keenum and brought Schaub back in, he had Schaub working from the pistol or shotgun formation, which has an advantage in reacting to the blitz.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote