View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #45
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Itīs not about the players we cut - I can live with every cut. And its not about us not signing Peppers or Ware. Itīs about us cutting starters and not signing anybody.

We can`t fill all these holes in the draft. Not even close. We can count on 2-3 starters. 5 if weīre lucky. How many do we need? Iīd say about 10. I am not saying we should`ve signed 7 guys. I am saying we shouldīve tried to get some players that just got out of their rookie contract - players that still have 5 good years left in them. Not 7, but perhaps 2-3, just to make the draft easier and to minimize the holes we have.
They were 2-14, they aren't going to spend much money on players who won't be here long term, and would barely make an impact. You draft, then fill the remaining holes in FA.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote