View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #39
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
They'll be some nice cap space after this team cuts Schaub, I doubt even with rumors flying about Oakland looking hard at Sanchez or Schaub with his contract it'll be feasible.

I sure as hell hope O'Brien and the new staff has a better clue what they're doing via the draft more than Kubiak. They can't defend completely on the draft to reasonably plug some of the holes in this roster.

Value shopping post draft? I got a bad feeling about this coming season if this is the case. The silver lining might be letting go of Rock Smith too.
I'd rather create a long term plan rather than go all in on turning a 2-14 team into a playoff team for one year. Let's take out all the garbage and eat all the dead money right now so we don't have to worry about it later.

I don't expect much this season. I expect an improved product but not a playoff team. Year two I have expectations.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote