View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #37
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104914 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

LOL I wouldn't exactly look at TB as a model to follow. Recently, they've consistently been big spenders in FA. And they may have actually lost more games than they were before.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. You build through the draft and you complement those pieces through FA. Every single successful franchise does this. Every single one.

Why hamstring yourself with FA signings who you will have to overpay for? Especially when the cap situation you inherited is far from ideal. Wait it out and find the bargains. Then fill your holes in the draft.

We'll be more active in FA next year after the coaches have had a year to see where the current group of players fit the system. But I would still be surprised to see this regime become big spenders.
bah007 is online now   Reply With Quote