View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #36
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
cap space/draft - expect them to also hit undrafted market hard post draft while trying to retain young cornerstone players who fit scheme/locker room under O'Brian.
They'll be some nice cap space after this team cuts Schaub, I doubt even with rumors flying about Oakland looking hard at Sanchez or Schaub with his contract it'll be feasible.

I sure as hell hope O'Brien and the new staff has a better clue what they're doing via the draft more than Kubiak. They can't defend completely on the draft to reasonably plug some of the holes in this roster.

Value shopping post draft? I got a bad feeling about this coming season if this is the case. The silver lining might be letting go of Rock Smith too.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote