View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #258
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 248675 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Free Agent Tracker

If you wish to see who's done what so far in free agency, check ESPN's F/A tracker.

LINK

you can sort by team, position, status (signed/unsigned), type (UFA, RFA, etc.), or year and see for yourself who has done what so far.

This link was probably provided by Playoffs or somebody but it's buried so deep I thought I'd repost it for those of you keeping score at home.

If you have another source/site (or three) that keeps a running score on F/A happenings like this one does, I'd love to see it and bounce one off the other.

Meanwhile, I'll keep watching
what else can fans do anyway?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote