View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #26
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I'd say we're remodeling more than rebuilding. We have a foundation and a descent structure, but we need to move a few walls, rewire, repair some damage and decide whether to repaint or go with paneling. Then we have to do something about the floors.
I think if weŽd be remodeling, we would sign FAs and try to keep the ones, that are still helping us. Right now it looks like cost cutting mode, sucking a couple of years and building through the draft.

Before this offseason I believed we would somehow try to fix to QB position (either by draft or by getting a guy like Mallet) and then go attack again. But with how the FA is going, I think the plan is to attack again in 3 years. It may be the smart thing to do, but it sure is a frustrating thing to do as well.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote