View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 220696 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh!!

I don't believe this 2-14 team is actually a 2-14 team.

What I mean by that is that there is actually a lot of talent on this team.

Save the QB meltdown and the fact that the team quit on Kubiak there is talent here.
Sure , there is a lot of talent on this roster , like many others they have some really good players. The difference is that this roster has more holes than a Peking whore house while the contenders / non-rebuild mode teams have many fewer questionmarks.

The meltdown really highlights how pathetic last years draft was , its hard to believe that a 2-14 team couldn't get its draftee's on the field over the scrubs that went 2-14 (injuries were part of it but talent , work ethic and character were bigger issues).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote