View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014   #11
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

If we have good qb play next season we will compete for division champ. If we don't have good qb play we will struggle.

I don't care about the supposed holes we have right now. I don't agree with everyone's position listings and between young guys that are already here, FAs we'll sign and the draft I think we'll fill some holes with quality players. I also believe the coaching will be better.

So again, I expect this team to be competitive next year...if the find good qb play.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote